Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

write a letter using the correct structure

Dear Whaea Danni,


My name is Noah. I was born on the 24th of october 2008 at
Kaitaia hospital and I live in kaimaumau Northland. With my brother Reed sister Quin and Mum
and Dad James and Miranda Dickinson.

I first started at kids kingdom then I went to kindergarten then I went to footprints then this
school in 2014 at the age of 5 and now this is my 7th year here.


Since the age of 3 i’ve always had a big passion for motorbikes and other outside sports.
And now I have entered into the Northland motocross champs as a competitive racer.
And play soccer for Pompallier School I also love shooting and hunting I like the action and
Adventure about it.

I am ,maori,pakeha,italian,Yugoslavian,... and more. thanks for reading


your sincerely. Noah.

ka

No comments:

Post a Comment