Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

coordinates

This week for the tekahu class digital learning.
 We had a task set for us on khan academy about coordinates if you don't know what a coordinate plane is it is a big square filled up with 4 lines that makes smaller squares and on the 4 lines there are numbers and they go up to whatever number you want to make it.The two bottom left lines are minus numbers and the two top right lines are just normal numbers.
Anyway the task was very challenging and fun at times but I learnt a lot and I hope you do to.

3 comments:

  1. How do you think you went with completing the task Noah?
    Awesome to see you reflecting on your mahi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the task fun but challenging at times.

      Delete
  2. Hi Noah,I'm Heidi from St Patrick's school in Greymouth.

    It's great that you learnt a lot.In term one my class had been learning about this too.I thought that it was quite fun.

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete