Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

end of term reflection

Something that was a Highlight.
The highlight of this term was coming back from lockdown not sick.
Seeing my friends was a big highlight because I hadn't seen them for over
3 months. Also a good highlight was seeing my friends in healthy condition. 

Something that was a Challenge.
The challenge would have to be the algebra.
it was so confusing and I couldn't work it out at the time.
Some time has passed and now I can understand algebra a bit better and now
I like algebra. It is a good challenge to add to Maths and it is fun to do.

Something that was a Success.
It would definitely have been my math because I've learnt lots more
and almost know all my times tables off by heart.
At the start of the year I was very poor at maths particularly times
tables and divided bys.

Something that I learned. I learned to play two up.
I thought it was a very confusing game before I played it.
Now I like playing and it's very easy to understand and play.

Something im looking forward to 

This holiday I'm looking forward to going racing and riding my dirt bike.
I want to try to get third overall this time since last time I got 4th.
Hopefully I can do it.

2 comments:

  1. good job nice work keep it up thats great

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you had a great time during your holiday,and i like your end of term.

    ReplyDelete