Pages

Friday 24 July 2020

weekly reflection

The challenge for this week was my the math x test the questions the very confusing and tricky but I never gave up and I kept going and finished it.


The highlight was  doing my special character teamwork it felt like I was a big leader and still getting all my 
work done It felt good to be doing things for the school.


A success would have to be math work Im getting much better at divided bys times tables i've come along way in math from the start of the year and Im very proud of my work this year.


I learned how to teach kids silent prayer when I was running prayer rotation this week.


I'm looking forward to my next motocross race Im currently in 1st for the championship and I'm going for top 3 hopefully I can make it. 

1 comment:

  1. hi noah hope you had a good weekend and i hope you can achieve your goal for this week,have a good time.

    ReplyDelete