Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

weekly reflection

  • What did I enjoy this week? this week I enjoyed making our films for the film festival we had a lot of fun making it and editing it.

  • What was one success I have had and why? my success this week was just finishing my film in time for the judge's to see who is going to present there film at the festival.

  • What is something that I found challenging and why? this week the challenging thing was maths everyday in the morning when we arrived to school we had to do a times tables test at times it was very hard and sometimes it was quite easy.

  • What is one thing I have learned? this week I have learnt much more about algebra and what the letters mean.

  • What is something I am looking forward to next week? thanks week I am looking forward to seeing if our prime minister Jacinda ardern will put us down to level one this means that I can go back to motocross and scoring more points

  • How have I shown the value of Pono this week? Sean Paul this week by telling the truth and making sure people are all right.

  • Anything else you would like to add. No.


No comments:

Post a Comment