Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

weekly reflection

 

  • What did I enjoy this week? this week I enjoyed doing poetry it was lots of fun writing and reviewing our haikus and poems on our poetry square which you can see on my blog.

  • What was one success I have had and why? success I had this week was finishing my poetry Square with great difficulty I managed to finish it up nice and neat

  • What is something that I found challenging and why? the challenge this week was our times tables math test I was aiming to get 100 but I got just under 100 in 5 minutes I was still proud of myself though.

  • What is one thing I have learned? I have learnt how many syllables are in each line of a haiku

  • What is something I am looking forward to next week? I'm looking for to my first soccer game on Saturday it is going to be so much fun

  • How have I shown the value of Pono this week? I have told the truth and never tell a lie and have been true to myself and making positive choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment