Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

weekly reflection

What did I enjoy this week? This week I enjoyed doing athletics I love doing high jump and I think I have a good chance at getting top 3 in high jump. What was one success I have had and why? 1 success I had this week was finishing all my work to a high standard I worked hard all this week and it all paid off. What is something that I found challenging and why? This week's a challenge was discus I haven't thrown a discus. In a long time and it was quite hard to get back into it and get used to it. What is one thing I have learned? This week I learnt how to jump high jump with my right foot I usually jump with my left I was quite hard at first but with a little bit of time trying it I got it right. What is something I am looking forward to next week? I'm looking forward to finding out who's going to make it into the athletics zones. How have I shown the value of Pono this week? By being truthful and polite to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment