Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2020

weekly reflection

  • What did I enjoy this week? This week I enjoy tech/ technology I love welding in the end getting better using the grinder to smoothen out my welds and make sure that all the steel was shiny and clean but overall my favourite was the welder think that sticking steel together is the funniest thing to do at tech.

  • What was one success I have had and why? This week's my success was finishing the frame on my Diecast motorbike that I'm making a tech. I managed to make the welds straight and strong enough to hold everything together.


  • What is something that I found challenging and why? this week I found a pat maths test a big challenge it was 40 questions straight without one rest we had a 45-minute time limit. IT WAS HARD.

  • What is one thing I have learned? The one thing that I learnt this week was how to write a letter properly. I guess I was pretty bad at writing letters because I was going back and forth to the teacher every five minutes but with all that hard work I managed to produce a very good letter.


  • What is something I am looking forward to next week? Next week I'm looking forward to striving to finish my contract again this week I wasn't on point but next week I'm going to try my hardest.


  • How have I shown the value of Pono this week? I make sure that I'm always polite and nice and telling the truth to everyone and always make sure I'm using my manners and thinking before acting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment