Pages

Friday 7 August 2020

weekly reflection

The challenge this week would be rugby 7s training because it has been 3 years since I last played rugby so it was a bit tricky getting back into it.

The highlight this week would be tech because we switch classes now we're doing metal work I love to weld so it was heaps of fun seeing the workshop and all the tools.

The success this week is our fundraiser we have raised over $6,000 that means we have raised almost $1,000 every week thats alot.

Something I learned was triangular problems they are like triangular patterns. lets say that the 4th pattern is 10 dots so how much is the 10th pattern but you have to add 1 dot every pattern its pretty confusing.

Something I'm looking forward to. I'm looking forward to my second motocross race of the series at the moment I am in first place I'm aiming for the podium hopefully I can do it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment