Pages

Friday 28 August 2020

weekly reflection

 

What did I enjoy this week? this week I enjoyed doing the Daffodil Day at because we got to play with lots of different crafting items and have fun. 

What was something that was a success and why? a successful is my art I finished it nicely and the colors were amazing. 

What was something challenging and why? Challenger things or something was amiss test we had to go through level 3 4 and 5 algebra it was hard!!

What was something that I learned? this week I learnt how to blend colours with a pestle it can make your art look a lot better.

What am I looking forward to next week? I'm looking Forbes to going for a drive with Max at our motocross track it's gonna be so much fun!

I have showed pono this week by owning my own behaviour and telling the truth to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment