Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

weekly reflection

 What did I enjoy this week? This week i enjoyed making pop art it was super fun cutting out and gluing our pieces of paper and putting it on the sheet they all came out as very cool pieces of art.

What was one success I had and why? graduate profile because we got to choose a word that we like and maybe passionate for and describe it and find out different things that we Didn't know about the word.

What is something challenging and why? the challenges week was speeches I'm not a very good public speaker so it was really challenging for me to go up and speak in front of people but I did it.                      

What is something that I learnt? this week I learnt how to create pop art using pieces of paper, glue and pens and pencils. 

What am I looking for to next week? next week I am looking for to going for a motorbike ride at the track I'm going to practice motocross and get ready for the next motocross race.

I have showed pono this week by not lying or telling people fake things that haven't happened I have stayed true.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment